Nevada, and Vernon County music scene

Monday, May 31, 2004

Dear faithful web page and e-mail zine readers:

It is time to get you all updated on what is new in the life of me, your good friend “Dangerous” Doug Harper. It has been awhile since I really gave you all a really good and detailed update. Now it is time to do that, by getting right down to business.

My main project right now is Bru Java at the Maranatha Christian Fellowship. It is going very well and growing every week. Come out and visit Bru Java on Thursday nights from 7 until 11 PM, we always have lots of fun. Bru Java features music, food, and great people. You already know about the Local Ear, but stop by at our new web page at www.localear.tk. Between taking care of marketing for several businesses, these and other websites that I update, playing music, Church activities, and other work obligations, I stay very active and rarely sleep (seriously), but it is all worth it. I love getting to have that moment of satisfaction each time I get to produce great products, great music, and make great friendships through Jesus Christ, and it is an honor to be involved in Gods work at Bru Java, and the MCF church.

I told you that I would be posting some reviews, so here goes! The Drew family birthday party at the 3M clubhouse went well, I sit in with the Dog House Band on the Drums (yep Drums!), and I had a great time playing some rock n’ blues. I ate some really good cake too during one of our breaks, and wanted to have some more, but I thought I should watch my figure (Ha Ha). The last few shows at the Bru Java have been excellent! Christopher Ames was absolutely awesome, he will be back on July 22, so do not miss out on that show, and don’t miss out on Starrfadu either. They played a great set, and were just really great guys (and there wives came to the show, and were great ladies too) God really has blessed them all, and they were a great blessing to Bru Java. Starrfadu will be back at the church on June 17, from 8 until 9 PM, this will be a good show to see also, even though it will only be Austin and Dave. I would recommend that you stop by the Bru Java web page for more details at www.brujava.tk.

This is all that I have to say right now but I’ll keep you posted!

Your friend
“Dangerous” Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home