Nevada, and Vernon County music scene

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello all, things are going really strong around here lately, with lots of events cropping up. Though I figure I push the promotion at you so much, I want to take just a minute to thank you all for coming to the events, spreading the word, and really getting involved in the local Art, Music, and Lit scene. This year, 2015, has be record attendance on average fro every show this year, and over all attendance is us aprox. 12% at the music shows. We have also seen a large movement of interest in Art in our area, and look to see more of the local writers getting more exposure coming soon. So please keep tuned in, and if there is somewhere you would like to see us posting event information to help you be able to get notified, please let me know so I can make arrangements to make it happen if at all possible. Thanks again, and see you all very soon at one for the six events that I will be involved in through the month of October.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home